No, I didn't do burndown charts or sprints. However, we did keep a spreadsheet on google docs with a list of stories and deadlines. Since we also had to handle finances, these stories contained not only an initial estimate and time remaining, but also an estimated cost and money spent.
Everyone went out of their way to tell us how much they liked the wedding, and we didn't go too far over budget, so I'm happy with the results. This has definitely been my most personally rewarding project. :) The only thing I would have changed would have been to delegate a couple more things on the day of the wedding that I didn't expect to be problems.